Where can you find an extraordinary deal on cost effective housing?
Nestled in the heart of one of the most dynamic areas on the Central Coast (north of Sydney) is a beautiful, tranquil and secret oasis, which is set to become one of the most sought after addresses in the Lifestyle Village industry. Bayside Gardens is located in Bensville, which is less than ten minutes from Woy Woy and less than one hour from Sydney. This village was established in the 80's on nine lush acres and over the years has grown to become a very cosy and friendly community. This private and secluded retreat enjoys an exceptional location with close proximity to:
• major shopping centres (Woy Woy, Gosford, Kincumber and Erina Fair)
• sporting fields and major stadium/health facilities (gyms & pools) golf courses and hospitals
• cafes/ pubs/clubs/entertainment
• uncrowded beaches/water sports/fishing,
• numerous transport options (bus/trains/ferries)
This well established and successful village has remained a secret paradise for over twenty years and is now under new management. The new on site owners are an experienced, energetic and visionary young family, and are committed to completely re-develop and update the business over time, making it into the number one choice of “lifestyle village” investments in the whole of the Central Coast.
If you are looking for exceptional opportunities regarding very comfortable, hassle free yet cost effective housing, then this should be very much of interest to you.
What is a “Lifestyle Village”?
To someone who is new to this concept, a Lifestyle village is essentially a park for manufactured homes and is dedicated to permanent tenants only. They have become a great option for people looking for more affordable and low maintenance housing.
What’s so good about them?
• Homes in Lifestyle Villages are significantly more affordable to buy
• They are a fantastic option for people who are looking to downsize from a conventional house or people after something more affordable
• Few maintenance problems
• Living costs may be further offset due to effective use of “Rent Assistance”
• Quality villages have well laid out, pleasant grounds that you don’t have to maintain
• Tenants enjoy a strong sense of community and can “look out” for each other
What’s so good about this one?
• This is a “ground floor” opportunity to purchase a new quality home in a lifestyle village, which is set to become a very sought after address in the future. As this perfectly placed lifestyle village develops, the price to buy and live here will only go up.
• The family who now own and manage this park have been very successful in other business ventures in this area, so they understand how to overcome any challenges that such a large undertaking must surely throw up over time. This ensures long term security and loyalty for prospective buyers.
• This park, whilst seemingly shielded from the outside world by lush vegetation, is very close to all imaginable facilities. Immediate public transport to all of the biggest and best shopping, health and sporting centres on the Central Coast plus many pubs and clubs (walking distance to one) means that you can enjoy a very high quality of life. On top of all that, Sydney is a pleasant train trip away. Bayside Gardens is also surrounded by numerous unspoiled beaches bays and rivers, including the mighty Hawkesbury River. You can be as busy or as idle as you wish.